National Zentangle art Workshop!

 My second workshop was in a different city in Nepal. The city's name is Biratnagar. One of my family members staying in Biratnagar wanted me to share my new art skills with their community in Biratnagar. I was invited through Ladies Circle Biratnagar 5 and was given a very warm welcome and my workshop was a physical one. There were around 20 participants of mix age group. The workshop was quite a relaxing experience for me because I was there as a guest teacher and did not have to take care of anything else except teaching. In this workshop after using the basic white tile I also thought on introducing tan tile and a new colored pen. The participants loved it.


I am sharing some pictures from the workshop in Biratnagar. 







Review from the Biratnagar Ladies Circle 5

Workshop on Meditative Art Form " Zentangle" by Neeti Tibrewala.
It will benefit by inspiring, increase confidence, sleep improvement, Anger Management, hand eye coordination etccccc.......
Done for any age group above 8 years..
Kids are in learning and enjoying mood..


Thank you so much. Special Thanks to Mrs. Kopila Aggrawal and Mrs. Shalu Tibrewala for having faith in me as a teacher and inviting me to Biratnagar.


You can read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshop by Neeti

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Explore Zentangle!!!